Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Model for My reflective Writing

Hey Folks

This is a basic model of what will expected to be in my reflective writing essay.

Animation, what is it to me ?

Ren and Stimpy

Edmund Mcmillen

Bob Clampett

Tex Avery

Exaggeration

Extreme facial expressions

Animation styles

Abstract Story Telling

The Music, Can you feel it ?

Electronica

Daft Punk

Deadmau5

Skrillex

The Effects

Look Into The Visual Side!

Influences

DJ Hero

Super Meatboy

Scott Pilgrim VS The World

The Mighty Boosh

I Got The Skills!

Drawing

After Effects

Photoshop

Flash

Pro Tools

Ooooh Does it Work!

My Experiences with learning new drawing techniques

Learning VFX

Gathering New influences and References

Trying New Animation Techniques

Think Small, Think Smaller

Character Building

Story

What About Yourself As A Person?

Maturity

Research

Collaboration

Abilities

Technicality

Any others


No comments:

Post a Comment